Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It Is Always Something

This was written on my phone as I could not together the strength to write it on my laptop. it is always something isn't it? Either I had to go down 62 flights of stairs for work or I have a cold or my long as well the or any other number of things.
 
When it is not something I am to busy being lazy to do the things I should be doing. then something happens like now. I finally got a cold from 1 of my Germ  infested coworkers. I have no energy and my nose will not stop running. I know that this is just the beginning and the cold monster is looming.

This post is really not to complain about being sick however. this post is to complain about my lack of doing things when I am perfectly capable of doing them. Then something happens like 1 of the many things mentioned above and all I can think about is all the things I could be doing if I could actually pull myself up off the couch.

Why can't I get my act together? I need to figure out some ways to motivate myself to be an adult when I get home from work. Other than forcing myself to exercise which I've gotten fairly good at this year. I guess I could try the same kind of system to force myself to clean and do other adult things.

I am not sure what exactly but I'm sure there's something.
so there you have it. my pity party/ pep talk to myself.

Self: get better and be an adult!
I hope I am better in time for my 50 mile ride on Saturday. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment