Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happiness is the Little Things 2.13.13

1.  Archer

                                                                        SOURCE

I am soooo soooo obsessed with Archer right now.  Like, I've watched the first 2 seasons 3 times.  The third season wasn't great, so I've only watched it once, and I now buy the 4th season by episode so I can keep up.  There are really no words for how much I love this show.  I would quote an obscene and inappropriate comment I saw on an Archer blog,  but it was obscene and inappropriate.

2. WoW

                                                                       SOURCE

I know you are currently adding this to the " total nerd" pile but its true.  I played last winter and stopped when the weather turned and I was spending most of my time outside.  I started playing again at Christmas ( When I got my super awesome new computer) and am loving it.  We will see what happens.  I think I'll keep playing through out the year this year.

3.  Little Debbie Brownies


My aunt bought me a crap ton of these.  I unfortunately have been eating them.  A lot.  Delicious but it's time to cut back.

What are your fav things this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment