Sunday, October 6, 2013

Thinking about:  

Feeling:  Stressed!  Stressed is definitely the word.  Worried about work and car payments and health and yada yada yada.
Watching: Greys Anatomy.  With Sandra Oh and probably the rest of the original cast members leaving this season, this might be my last.  They are trying to sell us on the new interns, but I just don't care.  I am also trying to watch this season of Glee, but it is really horrible and they are asking it really hard.  I am going to watch the third episode, the one that deals with Cory Montieths death.  After that though, I think I am done.
Reading: W is for Wasted by Sue Grafton.  It's nice to be back in Kinsey's world again.  I am going to try to finish this weekend and will try to get a review up.  
Looking forward to:  World of Warcraft season.  When it cools down and we are spending less time outside, World of Warcraft comes back.  I could use some mindless wandering in a different world.  One where I carry a sword and can kill random things.

Making me happy:  The new car! 2013 Honda Fit .  It hasn't been long but so far we love it.  I am looking forward to seeing if I can get my bike in it with out to much trouble.  Bike racks are a crappy option when you have a teeny tiny bike frame.

1 comment:

  1. Those bike racks that stick into a hitch and can hold 2-4 bikes are fantastic. But then of course money, yaddayaddayadda. I hope you're able to stick yours inside. Rain? What rain...?

    ReplyDelete