Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thinking, Feeling, And The Little Things Grab Bag

Did anyone else eat themselves into 5 lbs over Thanksgiving?  I did.  That's a bid deal for me.  It takes me at least 2 months to lose 5lbs, and apparently only a couple days at my parents for a holiday to gain it back.

Besides the Jaba the Hutness going on I am feeling the need to move.  I am missing muscle and endorphins.  Everyone is doing 30 day challenges to the end of the new year, I think I might start one 10 days late.  Most of them have planks.   I have no idea how to plank, so I looked it up.   Plank + Eye Candy



I have an appointment with the Dr. tomorrow will I will probably be scolded for my weight gain and not allowed to continue on my current treatment.  Which is okay with me I think.  There are no easy fixes, and that one really helped me think about food differently which was what I needed.  I need to stop putting things in my mouth because that's what I always do.  Huge lesson for me to learn.

Speaking of my food issues, I am finding myself super obsessed with baking cake.  Kind of like my bread baking spree.  I even asked for these for Christmas so I can bake flat cakes.  Because my current dream is to make a lemon layer cake for me and a chocolate layer cake for my niece. Why?  No idea.





The big ticket item on my Christmas list this year?  A new camera.  Camera reviews are  really hard to interpret.  Are they saying that just because they are a camera snob who carries around a $3,000 camera?   Would I even notice their complaints?  After reading articles and review after review after review I settled on this one.  Better than my Sony Cyber shot point and shoot, but still with in my technical capabilities.  I hope.  If I get it I'll let you know.




More  food related I am totally digging these Bob Evans South West Breakfast Bakes.  Less than 150 calories and very very yummy.  You heat each side for 1:30 on each side the voila!  Hashbrowny goodness.  And we all know how I feel about potatoes.



Let's see what else am I loving that's not food related.....

Suave Dry Shampoo.  There are two different kinds, right now this is the only kind I can find at my store.  Both are awesome and spare my hair and my scalp daily shampooing.   One of these day's I'll be brave and go No Poo, but for now, this is making my life.

As previously discussed here I supinate.  Badly.  I recently had a test done on my feet and I was 99% severe.  Duh.  I have to go back to see if they think they can do anything for me.  In the mean time I bought my second set of these, since I wore the last ones out.  I also got a pair for my brother for Christmas who walks exactly the way I do.   It may not sound like an exciting gift, but when you aren't breaking your shoes every 2 weeks and you can walk like a half way normal human being it means a lot.  I hope he likes them.


You would also find this on last Nov or Dec's post but it is WoW season again.  If you need me, start playing World of Warcraft and we can chat.  My character is almost a level 80!  So.... close.....






What are you up to?




No comments:

Post a Comment