Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bike Rides, Uncut Grass, and Flip Flops

Sunday summer time fun!  My little dog lost in the precut grass.  Can you spot the Bella?



Three of my new favorite summer time things.  Aeropostale flip flops( that match every summery dress I own), sundresses, and my new super awesome chair.  The super awesome chair is sure to make an appearance of its own in  a favorite things post.


There is a part of my bike trail where the paved trail just randomly stops.  If you look closely, there is a  beaten down man made trail that continues it on.  Eventually it opens up to this spot.  Under a train bridge, beside a creek, and the start of the paved trail again.  I don't go this way often, so I took the opportunity today to stop some pictures of the scenery.  It really is quite striking. 




19 miles on my bike today!  Super slow, 1.  You can't really be speedy on this part of the trail. 2.  I was with my friend who was on a hybrid, not a road bike, 3.  I haven't been out much.  Still. 19 miles and next week ( as long as the weather cooperates) I am going to get my butt out there and burn some calories.

Thanks to Nihao Yall for hosting Sunday Snapshot!  This was my first time but it was a lot of fun to stop and appreciate my surroundings with a few pictures.


Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment