Monday, May 13, 2013

Little Things 5.12.13

1. Mountain Dew Kick Start

Orange Citrus!!!!

Love it, love it, love it.   Part of it might be because I am avoiding pop 98% of the time so a drink of this is like heaven.  It's only 80 calories, 95 mg of caffeine and just enough flavor make enjoyable.  I don't drink coffee and I hot tea is not really my thing after March.  Most energy drinks taste like cough syrup and have a bajillion calories.  This is a great alternative for me.




2.  Kindle

You wouldn't notice it by the lack of reviews.  If you lived with me you wouldn't notice either as I have been having a hard time sitting down and reading lately.  HOWEVER.  I've been buying lots of books and am really excited about reading the things that I am not reading.  If that makes any sense.  I may have even done the Kindle before on this list.... Oh well.



3.  Candy Crush

Really late on this, but I've been playing for the last week.  It's a lot of fun.  A lot of frustration and a lot of time killing ( maybe why I am not reading?) but it's fun.



4.  New Hair Color and Cut

I have two psychological tells that I feel out of control with my life.  My eating and my hair.  I cut it all off and dyed it uber blonde.  I asked for them to cut it just above my shoulders and they cut it to my chin, but I still like it.  I need to figure out what to do with the color next round though.  This color will not grow out well.


5. Tootsie Pop Drops

Have you tried these?  They are everything awesome about tootsie pops with less pop and more variety.  I fine them rarely but I am always happy when I do.


What's making you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment