Friday, May 10, 2013

New Years Resolution - May Follow Up

The year is almost half way done.  Can you believe it?  Are you proud of what you've accomplished so far?  I am not on track for all of my goals.  I am a little behind from last year too.  But I am ok with what I've done so far.  I have not fallen entirely off the wagon.  I originally listed my New years goals here but it looked like this.



Have not started hill training.  Really don't want to, I hate hills lol.  The weather didn't start being half way decent here until last week.  Hopefully now I can get out of the gym and onto my bike.  And the to some hills....maybe.

Foot Dr!  I have not been.  I have been to a Chiro, a dermatologist, a gynocologist and probably some other gyst I can't remember.  It is definitely getting to that point though.  I am starting to get knee pain and I think it's from how badly I walk.  Maybe June is my month!

Oh stretching every morning.  Stretching every morning has come up on every health goal list I have ever made for myself ever.  Since the beginning of time.  I have never, ever stuck to it.  My husband and I have started a new work schedule though, so maybe I can actually start doing this.  I WANT to.  I just have to remember.  Google calender time!

Training for the century ride hasn't started yet because I can't make myself go out on my bike in 45 degree weather.  This will also be starting up again soon.

I don't know if I hit 4 days a week consistently but besides a few off weeks I worked out 2-3 time s a week very consistently this year.  I could have done better, but I am happy with what I have done.  Not to be repetitive but the nicer the weather is the easier it is for me to work out.  I am really looking forward to getting out and exploring more.

Tracking my calories!   Spotty to begin with but I've had a solid 4 or so weeks so far.  Hopefully the habit keeps my scale moving downward and encourages me to eat more mindfully.

That's my progress!  How is yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment