Monday, May 27, 2013

Thinking, Feeling and Such 5.27.13

Thinking about:  Starting the calorie counting thing again today.  It was suppose to happen last Monday, but I just couldn't do it. 
Feeling: Lots. On Friday the numbness that I had been happily living in for two weeks wore off.  Now I have to actually deal with my feelings.  Blah. 
Watching:   Greys Anatomy from the beginning.  I've watched Grey's since the beginning and I thought it would be fun to start over.  I've never watched reruns so this is the first time I've seem some of these episodes in 9 years.  I am really enjoying it.  Again.  :)
Reading: I read " Rita Moreno A Memoir" in one day.  Yesterday to be precise.  She is impressive, intriguing, and inspiring.  ( yes I realized I used all I words there).  I'll try to get a review up later this week.  Loved it.  Highly suggest it.
Looking forward to: My Nieces first birthday party.  I haven't seen her in person for months.  And buying baby clothes!  
Making me happy: Pandora.  I realize I am really, really late on this.  I am listening at home and work, and having a great time.  My two favorite channels are The Goo Goo Dolls and Les Miserables.

Thanks again to Lindsay @ Running with Tongs  for the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment