Friday, June 22, 2012

Happiness is the Little Things 6.22.2012

1.  Xtend Barre

I needed to do something other than cycle.  I am not losing any weight but I am burning a pound a week.  I think my body has gotten comfortable with my work out of choice.  I decided to mix it up with this dvd.  So far I love it!  I am going to post a review soon.  No impact, no up and down and smooth transitions.  All pluses for my knees. 


2. Rain

It is finally raining.  Last year the only weather we had was rain and we just wanted it to stop.  This year, my grass is brown.  While rain always upsets my riding schedule, I am glad for the crops, flowers and grass.  I also just enjoy it.



3. Jalapeño Cheddar Bagel.

I just discovered them and they are delicious.  To bad I can only eat 1500 calories a day.


4.  Honey Dijon Kettle Chips.

More food from someone on a diet.  Shocking I know.  These are really delicious, and not to horrible on calories.  Check out the natural organic section at your grocery store.




5.  Lose It!

Might be my favorite calorie counting/workout tracking app of all time.  If they would partner with Endomondo and if Endomondo would add segments like Strava life would be perfect.  If you are looking for a food tracking app to loose or maintain your current weight you should give it a try.



What has been making you happy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment