Friday, June 8, 2012

Happiness is the Little Things 6.8.12

Happiness is the Little Things 6.8.12


1.  My Springsteen shirt.  

It’s an XLarge which is down from my usual 2x size  Also, it’s the latest in my Springsteen tour shirt collection.  It’s also just cool.


 Source

2.  Thor....and Co-workers.  

My co-worker found these Thor valentines at a store and brought them to work for me.  You can see they are now plastered to my work computer.  It makes me happy every day.




3. Smirnoff Blueberry Lemonade.

I do not drink a lot of alcohol.  Especially since the year I was sick. This past weekend though I drank these.  On 90 degree days they are frigging amazing.




4.  Cycling Gloves.

Gloves were one of the first accessory purchases I made when I first started.  Still one of the best thing's I've ever done for myself.  It's one of those things I wouldn't even think about anymore, except two rides ago I forgot them.  18 miles later I was extremely thankful for them.  Padding makes everything better.







5.  Prime Suspect

We don't have cable, only Hulu plus and Netflix.  So not only was I late on this but also discovered it well after it was canceled.  The first episode attempts to cram a lot in.  After that the show finds it strength in portraying slivers of the detectives lives while they go about solving their crimes.  It will make you laugh and it will make you feel.  Everything I want out of TV show.  Do not be turned off by the woman vs men premise.  It becomes an ensemble drama, focusing on their interactions with each other very quickly.

 


                                                  Source

No comments:

Post a Comment