Monday, September 3, 2012

If you are going to do something...

Do it right.  Right?

Here is a screen shot of my Edomondo activity for the last 5 weeks.  You can see the steep and steady decline followed by the rally. 





If you count weeks in Endomondo time, a week is Monday- Sunday.  I worked out 5/7 days last week with two work outs on Sunday. I apparently am not screwing around with this come back.






I pulled up the stats an graphs to look a because I am tired. I am freshly back from my Monday morning ride and I need a nap.  "Why am I so tired" I thought to myself.  Luckily for me, I have charts and graphs and spreadsheets to show me why.  Nothing like jumping back into it hard core!  My distances have not been long or fast but I have definitely been consistent.  Tomorrow is back to weights ( this guy )  Which isn't to taxing,

I haven't been sleeping well either.  I keep hoping all of the working out will help me sleep better....but so far, not so much.

My goals for September are:

1. Cycle or cardio 3 days a week.
2. Weight training 2-3 days a week.
3. Keep tracking on Lose it! EVERYDAY. Ugh.
4. Make a appointment with a foot Dr. for my supination

So far, so good according to the charts and graphs.  4 more weeks to go!

Oh and a side effect of rididng every day it's not raining, it getting splashed with mud anyway.  In my case grease from my chain as well.



I am off to take a nap before Labor day cook outs I think  I hope everyone enjoys their holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment