Thursday, September 20, 2012

Things I am looking forward to

When I am getting down about my weight, work, less daylight or life I find it is easier to face down those things if I have something to look forward to.  Like my next scheduled cycling event

                                                                   
This one is double edged, as I will be going the FARTHEST I have ever gone at 50 miles.  Also, you cant go 50 miles with out hills.  I hate hills.  What I am I looking forward to?  It's a goal so now I go out and push myself o try to get ready for those 50 miles.  Instead of just riding to ride.  Also, I will be getting through it with my aunt who is better than me at this.  Thirdly, my late Uncle was active in Scouting.  Upon his early, sudden and in now way expected death, the Scouts helped to organize the day of the funeral.  It will be my way of giving back.

Autumn!  I love fall color.  Love, love love.  I hate replacing  my tank tops for hoodies and my flip flops for socks, but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make.  I am also looking forward to gorgeous fall rides.

                                                                       SOURCE

Christmas!  The lights, the colors, the joy.  Christmas is my favorite holiday and it has nothing to do with receiving presents.  My personal goal is to not buy some new decoration in every store I go to.  Every time I go to the store.  From now till Christmas.  Even though that is what usually happens.

 
What happy thought are keeping you going as the light wanes and the weather cools?

No comments:

Post a Comment