Wednesday, January 8, 2014

26 Books

In my New Years Resolution post I mentioned that I want to read 26 books this year.  I thought I would share with you the list and their priority.  This list is up for editing and I guarantee changes will be made.  I can't walk into a book store ( or Amazon) without buying a book.  Any new purchase will probably sky rocket to the top of the list.  As long as I hit 26 I am happy.

  Are you asking yourself why I bothered to make a list then?

I have a 4 bedroom house with an office.  One of these rooms is called the library because it is full of books.  There are book on my night stand, books beside my bed, and books in my living room.  I also have a Kindle full of books.

I need some focus, but I also needed to see how many books I wanted to read.  The 26 barely scratches the surface, I was able to create it in 5 minutes.  If I want to read everything I want to read it only makes sense to know what that actually looks like.

Two things about this list:  1. I only put enough of the title to remind myself what book it was and 2. There are only 25 because I am already accounting for some editing.  If you are interested in one of the titles but can't find it based on the information given just let me know and I will fill in the blanks for you.



What do you like to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment