I am only going to cover the things I am actively working on this time around. I might change it up later.
1. I have been reading 2 of the books on my 26 books list this week. I haven't finished any but I am on my way.
2. I have been working really hard on this. I've been reading my read the bible in a year passages every night along with 2 different devotionals and a book about prayer. I am also currently working on a design for a prayer / bible study journal. I am excited about figuring out exactly how I want it.
5. While I have not officially laid out my clothes I did have a good idea of what I was going to wear every day. Again, progress even if not perfection.
6. This has been going very well. We got a dishwasher for Christmas and we have been keeping the kitchen clean. We have also been working on the library a little bit everyday and have been making significant progress. I am hoping to have my study set up in there this week.
10. I have tracked my calories every day. It's not pretty but hopefully that comes this week. And hopefully I don't make brownies. If you want to be friends on MyFitnessPal I do too! Leave a comment and let's be accountabiliabuddies.
11. Oh budgeting. I love spreadsheets. Actually enforcing the spreadsheet not so much. My husband and I have worked on the household budget. I am pretty stoked about it and hope we can stick to it. Now I just need to work on my personal budget.
12. Eating at home more is also going very well. Again I credit the dishwasher as I am not constantly doing a cost benefit analysis about having to do the dishes after cooking.
13. The social media goal is going poorly. I would say I am down to 2 facebook checks a day and I still consistently check my Feedly. I am hoping to go facebook free starting Monday. Stupid habits.
This is also what is in store for my Monday:
With 5 inches of snow. So, that should be fun.
How go your resolutions?