Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Things That Make Me Happy

1. Art

I forget sometimes how happy art makes me.  Looking at beautiful things is something I really need make a concerted effort to do more often.



2.  Indoor pools during the winter

My husband and I's anniversary is in late February, right about the time we are fed up with winter and can't take anymore.  Every year we go to a hotel with an indoor pool.  It is amazingly good for the soul and i highly recommend it.



3.  Whimsy


I am a serious logical person.  Sometimes I forget how much fun it is to just have fun.  Be goofy, remember childhood, imagine and dream.



4.  Books

I've talked about this before, but I love books.  I love the smell, I love learning, I love being in a fantasy.... I love reading.  I think I need to relish that a little bit more too.





2 comments:

  1. Is that picture from the Carousel? If so, I'm totally riding the sea horse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is. They have cats with eye patches, bunnies, lions, giraffes, goats. The only down side is most of the cooler animals don't go up and down. But still, it's fun. lol.

    ReplyDelete