Monday, March 10, 2014

Thinking Feeling 3.10.14

*** This is my 100th blog post!  Yay me!***

Feeling:  
Tired.  There is a lot going in right now with health type stuff.  Add that to work type stuff and life type stuff and it's all pretty overwhelming.  
Watching: 
Castle .  One of my friends gave me the first 5 seasons on DVD and I have gotten through every single episode.  I am currently watching the 6th season on Hulu.  It is good fluff.  More about the mystery then about the gore.  It's been really nice filler tv while everything I usually watch was on winter break. 



Reading:  
Dr. Sleep and it is scaring the crap out of me.  It is the sequel to Stephen Kings The Shining I am sure there will be a review here because so far I am LOVING it.  Even if I currently can't let my limbs hang off the side of the bed and I might be a teeny bit anxious in the dark.  

As a side note to this, I first tried reading Innocent which is Dean Koontz's new book.   I've read more Dean Koontz, and I would have told you that I am Dean Koontz fan.  BUT.  I probably won't be finishing Innocent.  It's basically Odd Thomas and Stormy Llwelyn in a new adventure. The blatant recycling of characters irritated me enough to give up on it quickly.  It had not done much to grab before then.


Looking forward to:   
Warm weather!  Sunshine!  Fresh air!  Riding my bike!  Trips to the park! Sunshine!  


Making me happy:  
We have had a fruit fly infestation for months.  We couldn't figure out how to get rid of them.  We used every commercial trap and Google solution we could find.  We kept the kitchen clean, I used garbage disposal cleaner once a week, it was So ridiculous So disgusting and So disheartening.

Then, the basement drain backed up.  We had have a plumber drag a huge rotorooter down the stairs and snake the drain.  Then what happened?  The fruit flies magically went away.  It's amazing.  I was a month or two away from burning the house down, so I am relieved.


What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment